Thursday, October 8, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 9

I'm taking a different approach for today's post. For two reasons. 1. I couldn't find anything for us to celebrate tomorrow. And 2. After I posted yesterday's post I realized that it was my 100th post on this blog  and that's something to celebrate in itself! So, tomorrow I'm challenging you to fill your moments with happiness about whatever makes you the most proud of yourself. 

I'm proud of my blog. I'm proud of the fact that I've written 100 posts. I'm proud of how many views I have and I'm proud of how those numbers are going up, because I know that means you're seeing my words. And that's what makes me the happiest. I'm proud every time I press publish. It makes me proud of my work every time someone tells me that they read it. I'm proud of the whole process. 

What are you proud of? What comes to mind first when you think about it? Celebrate that tomorrow. Fill your moments not with excitement or happiness about something else, but with excitement and happiness about yourself. 

Celebrate you. Be proud of YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment