Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 22

In counting my buttons/blessings today, something happened that I couldn't overlook. Remember the other day when I told you that I was really close to hitting my goal of blog views for this month, and I thanked you an unnatural amount of times for helping me get there? Well this morning I woke up and discovered that I--no, we--did it! We hit the number that I wanted to hit, and surpassed it! Before the month is even over. And that, is definitely a button I'm counting today! I hope you were able to find some buttons to count today too, be it real buttons or blessings! 

Tomorrow, October 22nd, is National Color Day. The day was apparently created to help us understand how color influences our mood and productivity in our day to day lives. 

I looked up what different colors are supposed to mean/stand for and this is what I found: 

Red:  Excitement, Love, Strength
Yellow:  Happiness
Green:  Envy, Relaxation
Blue:  Corporate, High Quality
Pink: Sophistication, Sincerity
Violet/Purple:  Authority, Power
Brown:  Ruggedness
Black:  Grief, Fear
White: Happiness, Purity

So, tomorrow, pay attention to the colors around you. Think about how they are affecting your life. It may sound crazy, but they may be making more of an impact than you realize! 

And, no matter what else is going on in your world, I'm sending a lot of yellow your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment