Monday, October 19, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 20

So, how did your day of evaluating your life go? I hope it went well! I hope you got something out of it and feel like it will benefit you as you move forward! Like I said yesterday though, it's not a one day process and it's not a quick fix. But I hope if you've decided it's something that needs to be done in your life that you're off to a great start! 

I have looked long and hard for something for us to celebrate tomorrow. And all I've found is that tomorrow, October 20th, is National Brandied Fruit Day. Yes, that's apparently a thing. And, if it happens to be your thing, then hooray! Tomorrow is a day just for you! But, if you're like me and had to look up what brandied fruit is, then come back tomorrow and hopefully there's something more exciting for us to celebrate the next day! 

Til then, keep evaluating your life and keep mindfully filling your moments! And thanks again for taking this journey with me. I hope you're enjoying it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment