Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 26

Tomorrow, October 26th, is National Pumpkin Day. I found that out a little too late; I carved my pumpkin today! But, if you haven't carved a pumpkin yet, tomorrow is your day! Or, you can eat something pumpkin-y. Or buy a pumpkin scented candle. Or drink pumpkin flavored coffee. There are so many pumpkin options out there for you to celebrate National Pumpkin Day with!

Tomorrow is also the beginning of the last week of our Mindful Month! I sincerely hope that at least one day this month you have slowed down and lived your moments a little differently. And I hope it's made you feel better. If you haven't tried it yet though, and if you are reading this right now, you have one more week to give it a shot! (You actually have the rest of your life to give it a shot, but you have one week left of our mindful month journey together.)

I know you can do it. Ready, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment