Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 18

Before I get into telling you about tomorrow's mindful month day, I want to say thank you. I touched on it last night, but I thought more about it throughout today. I told you last night that you make my life sweet just by being in it--just by reading my blog. And I've told you a few times before that I appreciate you reading my blog and helping me get the word out with my Lyme posts. And even though this month isn't about my Lyme, it's been especially sweet. 

When I started this month, I wrote down my monthly goals for myself and stuck them to my bathroom mirror on sticky notes. One of the big ones was about blog views. I was going back and forth between two different numbers. I was pretty close to reaching the lower of the two numbers. I knew I could write down that one and be sure to reach it. Or I could write down the bigger number and only reach it if I really put a lot of effort into it. I went back and forth for a long time before I decided to write down the bigger number. I wasn't sure if it was going to happen, but I sure knew I wanted it to. And, while it hasn't happened yet, it's very close. And we're only halfway-ish through the month. And I wouldn't be able to reach this goal without you. You. If you're reading this right now, you are the reason I'm reaching this goal. You're the reason my life is sweet this month. So, thank you. Thank you. Happy sweetest day to you! I'm sending you virtual candy and hugs. And like always, so much love and hope for whatever it is you're going through. Whatever goals you're trying to reach. Whatever your life needs in it right now. I'm sending that to you. 

And tomorrow, October 18th, is Chocolate Cupcake Day. So, if it's chocolate cupcakes that your life needs, I'm sending you lots of virtual chocolate cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment