Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 23

Yesterday when I was writing about National Color Day I didn't even think about coloring! But today I got an email from a store that was talking about using coloring books to celebrate National Color Day. And, if you haven't heard about, and tried, the adult coloring book trend you should give it a try! It's relaxing, it's fun, and the options are endless! Give it a shot! Extend National Color Day and try it. I think we can all use a little relaxing activity in our lives, am I right? 

Tomorrow doesn't give us much to work with, again. Tomorrow, October 23rd, is National TV Talk Show Host Day and Boston Cream Pie Day. I know the days that give us the opportunity to eat desserts are favorites though, so Boston Cream Pie day should be a hit! 

So grab a coloring book, some colored pencils and a Boston Cream Pie and fill up your moments! 

1 comment:

  1. So many delicious food days!! I'm going to get the diabetes.

    ReplyDelete