Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 4

Oh boy, I'm not even going to talk about today first because I'm so excited to talk about what tomorrow is--it's that cute! 

Tomorrow, October 4th, is National-Ships-in-Bottles-Day. I know, I know, so cute! And the description I read of the day is even cuter. It said "a day to honor the under-appreciated hobby of building really really small boats." Umm what?! Quite possibly the cutest. I don't own a ship in a bottle. I know nothing about ships in bottles. I don't know anyone who builds ships in bottles, that I know of. But wow. I read that one on the list and I couldn't help but share it with you. Because even though you're probably sitting there thinking "Leigh, you're crazy, national-ships-in-bottles-day is ridiculous" (and even though you're correct), when you think back on your days this mindful month, I bet you're going to remember this one. Even if it's for no other reason that for the fact that it was 1. adorable or 2. ridiculous. Whatever it takes, you'll remember it, positively! And that's what we're going for, right? 

If you can live even a few more of your moments this month in a positive way, then we're doing it right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment