Monday, October 26, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 27

Hello there. I hope your pumpkin-y day was everything you hoped for and more! 

Tomorrow, October 27th, is National Black Cat Day. So, if you have a Black Cat, tomorrow is the day to celebrate him! I used to have a black cat. I've actually had a couple black cats in my life! Black cats are said to be bad luck. And, when I was reading about the history of this "holiday" it suggested we celebrate this holiday to get on the good side of black cats "just in case." So, I'm leaving that up to you...but, don't say I didn't warn ya!

Tomorrow is also Navy Day. If you are in the Navy, or have ever been in the Navy, thank you for your service! Tomorrow is for you! And if you have a black cat, even better--you can celebrate together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment