Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 14

The last few days have been more serious ones. And, like I said yesterday, I hope maybe you've taken the time to use those days and think about your life and your moments in a way that you wouldn't have otherwise. Sometimes having a little reminder to do that is nice. Like I said at the beginning of this mindful month journey, it's so easy to just let our days pass us by. But, I hope that those more serious days were the ones that you maybe took the time to stop and think about. For your own sake. For your own happiness. 

Tomorrow isn't a serious day. Actually, depending on who you ask, I guess it could be a very serious day! Tomorrow, October 14th, is National Dessert Day. If that's not one that's going to help you celebrate the little things, I don't know what is. A whole day just to celebrate dessert?! Yes please. 

So, go put your cookies in the oven. Or do whatever it is that will make your National Dessert Day a happy one tomorrow. If that means making dessert for someone else instead, do that! Whatever makes your cookie crumble! Get it? Cookie? Dessert day? ...Okay, bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment