Friday, October 16, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 17

I wasn't feeling like blogging today. I was considering just not doing it. Then I decided that I wouldn't be fully filling my own moments if I didn't do it. So, I was looking through the list of things that we could have celebrated tomorrow trying to find something easy to write about and I came across one I actually love. 

Tomorrow, October 17th, is National Sweetest Day. The point is to let the sweetest people in your life know that you appreciate them. Whether it's through a text, a phone call, a gift (the original intention of the holiday was to gift candy to the people you love--it was created by a candy maker, fun fact) whatever means something to the sweet person in your life--just let the person know that they mean something to you. I also think it can mean that we celebrate the sweetest things in our life. It doesn't have to be people. Celebrate the things that make your life sweet. 

And know that you make my life sweet, just by reading my blog. Just by being in my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment