Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mindful Month--Day 29

I found out in the middle of today that I missed a good day for us to celebrate! Today was apparently I Love You Day. I hope someone told you today that they love you. Actually, I hope someone tells you everyday that they love you, not just because it's I Love You Day. But, especially today. 

Tomorrow, October 29th, is National Cat Day and National Oatmeal Day. And also, the one that I am choosing to celebrate, Internet Day. Without the internet, I wouldn't be writing these words right now. Without the internet, you wouldn't be reading these words right now. Without the internet, I wouldn't be able to get my message about Lyme out. Without the internet I wouldn't have half of the support I have from my Lyme friends. Without the internet, things would be very different. I am thankful for the internet every day; I celebrate it every day. But tomorrow I will be extra thankful for everything the internet has brought to me. And tomorrow, I will be extra thankful that the internet has brought you to my words, to my message--to my blog. 

So, whatever day you choose to celebrate tomorrow--whether you choose to also celebrate the internet with me, whether you choose to celebrate oatmeal, or whether you choose to celebrate cats, do so mindfully and fully. We're down to the last few days this month. 

And I'm extra thankful for the internet, and for you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment