Tuesday, May 31, 2016

That's a wrap!

Well friends, we made it. We made it through another Lyme awareness month together.

I hope that you learned something. I hope you are walking away from this Lyme awareness month with some sort of knowledge about Lyme that you didn't have before--even if that knowledge is just that you absolutely want to do everything in your power to never get it. And, if you did learn something, I hope you will take it and share it with a friend. I hope you will teach someone what I've taught you. It takes all of us.

If you have Lyme too, I hope you are walking away from this month feeling a little less alone. I know how scary it is. I know how lonely it is. I know how bad it can be. But I also know how powerful it can be to know that someone gets it. So I hope you can walk away from these posts this month knowing that I get it. You are not alone.

If you have someone in your life with Lyme, I hope you are walking away from this month having learned a little more about how they are living their Lyme life. I know their world is confusing. I know your part in it is confusing too. But they need you. We need you. I hope my words this month have given you a deeper understanding of how your person feels. Be there for them.

Thank you. Thank you so much for taking this journey with me. If this is your first Lyme awareness month that you've been here for, thank you for joining me. If you've been here for the past years, thank you for coming back. You all make a difference in my world and I wouldn't be doing this without you.

Here's to making it through another month and here's to a year of strength, health, and positive changes until Lyme awareness month next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment