Monday, May 30, 2016

1 more day.

With only one day left in this month after today, I decided to look back on everything I've written so far this month. And what I saw made me a little sad for a second. What I wrote this month was exactly what I didn't want to write.

I didn't want to be negative; I wanted to spread awareness. I didn't want to be sad every day; I wanted to spread positivity. I didn't want to tell you about how bad I felt every day; I wanted to tell you about how to be strong.

But then I realized that what I wrote this month may not have been what I wanted to write, but it was exactly what I needed to write. I promised back at the beginning of my blogging adventure a few years ago that I would be real and honest, and that's exactly what I did this month.

Right now I don't feel well, and that's what I told you about. Right now I'm not always 100% positive, and that's what I told you about. Right now I'm sad sometimes, and that's what I told you about.

So yes, this month was different. But I hope I did succeed at spreading awareness. If nothing else, I hope you took away from this month that it is worth taking every possible step you can to not end up in a similar situation.

You are worth it.

Thank you for sticking this month out with me and making my battle feel worth it, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment