Friday, May 8, 2015

Happiness.

When I first started writing this blog I made a promise to you, and to myself, that I would be honest. No matter how ugly. Or annoying. And today I am not feeling any of it. I can't talk about my Lyme today. I've been trying to tell myself lately that I owe it to you to write everyday. But today I decided I owe it to you, and to myself, more to be honest.

So, today we will talk about happy things instead. Here are 20 things that make me happy. Maybe one of them will make you happy too.

1. My puppy. 
2. Nude nail polish. 
3. A good throwback song on the radio.
4. Turning the air conditioning all the way up in the car until I realize I can't feel my fingers.
5. Shampoo and conditioner that match. 
6. My mom and dad. 98% of the time.
7. A made bed. Just not the bed making process.
8. Vacuum lines in the carpet.
9. Finding out that something is dairy free. 
10. My detangling hairbrush. Because, you know, giant hair. 
11. Fruit snacks. 
12. The fact that I took a billion pictures of my old dog, and can look at them whenever I want. 
13. The number 13.
14. Flip flops.
15. Wearing hoodies and shorts together. 
16. Not having to set an alarm. 
17. Watching flowers/vegetables/etc grow. Because that means I'm successfully not killing them. 
18. Addressing envelopes. 
19. Napping 
20. HGTV

I could go on. But I'm going to take my own advice and do what makes me happy. Right now that is number 19 off of my list. 

Thank you for sticking around even when my Lyme blog isn't about Lyme. Sometimes I just can't do it. 

And I'm slowly starting to realize that that's okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment