Monday, May 8, 2017

Time--survival key #4

#4: time. 

Today is a perfect time to talk about this one. 

Sometimes, when you have Lyme (or any illness. Or really just in life in general) you need to give yourself time. This could be time to do something that will make you happy. It could be time that you spend with someone that matters to you. Or it could just be time to rest. Whatever your heart needs. It's vital to give yourself time for that. 

Today I needed to give myself time to sleep. I woke up this morning and was so swollen that I felt like I was going to pop. I had things that I needed to get done today, but my body made it very clear that it just needed time. Time to sleep. 

So I gave it that. 


Things will get done tomorrow. Today I just needed time. And that is okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment