Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The end of May.

Well friends...it's the end of the month. Normally when I get to the end of May I can write a post saying that we made it. That we blogged every day in May. But this year we didn't. 

This year I kind of failed. 

I had quite a few days this month where I got home from my nannying job, did a little bit of work on my LuLaRoe job from my iPad in my bed, sometimes ate dinner, sometimes didn't even make it through that, and then fell asleep until I had to get up and do it all again. This month has been trying. Exhausting. Frustrating. And a total test of my strength. 

And my blog kind of fell by the wayside a little bit. 

And I'm sorry. 

But next year we will try again. Hopefully things will be different then. Hopefully I will not be in treatment anymore. And hopefully that will be because I'm better. Hopefully I will be working. And hopefully I will be living my life. 

So, here's to next year. And every day until then. May you stay healthy, happy, and tick free. And know that I'm always here for you. 

Xoxo. 



1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize. You do what you can when you can.

    ReplyDelete