Monday, May 22, 2017

5 things about me

Well friends, I did it again. I fell asleep last night without blogging. I woke up this morning, though, and realized that I did it, and didn't feel guilty this time. I needed to sleep and that's what I did. 

So, I'm sorry there was no blog yesterday. But, I'm back today! And that's what matters, right? 

Let's not talk about Lyme today, though. Just because I don't feel like it. Lyme is bringing me down lately. And I don't want to write about something negative tonight. So instead, I'm going to tell you 5 things about myself that aren't Lyme related. 

  1. I really like jail/cop shows and documentaries. Anyone who sees my Netflix history would probably be pretty worried. 
  2. One of my favorite things is to turn the air conditioning up on my feet in the car on a really hot day right before I get out of the car so my feet are cold when I get out into the heat. I obsessively clean my ears with q-tips. Yes I know it's bad for my ears. 
  3. I thought the phrase "for all intents and purposes" was "for all intensive purposes" until last year. 
  4. I really like food that is tiny and round--dippin' dots ice, couscous, that other tiny round pasta, etc.
  5. I love being in an airport. Especially if I'm alone. I love people watching and I think the airport is the best place to do it. 

So there you go! There are 5 things about me! Back to Lyme stuff tomorrow. I just needed a break from talking about it. I may have to live it every day, but sometimes I need a break from talking about it. 

Thanks for understanding! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment