Monday, May 15, 2017

Determination--survival key #10

#10: determination 

I don't want to write today. I don't want to talk about my Lyme. I don't want to live the kind of life that is blog-worthy. But I also know that writing here is part of my healing process. It's part of my journey. And I'm determined to do everything that I can to get where I need to be. 

So I'm doing it. 

I said from the beginning that I couldn't promise eloquently written posts every day. And this is one of those days where it isn't going to be eloquently written. But I also promised that they would always be real. And that's also what this is. 

Because I'm determined. I'm determined, no matter how hard it is, to show you the truth. 

For you, and for me. I'm determined. 


1 comment:

  1. I think it is eloquently written. The truth always is.

    ReplyDelete