Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Lyme Month Day 1–Welcome Back!

Hi friends. We’re back with year five of blogging every day of May for Lyme awareness month! 

Last year I was not able to finish the month. I didn’t blog everyday like I planned. I was struggling. But I finished the month with a lot of hope for myself and a promise to you. I hoped that I would be out of treatment this year and doing so much better. And I promised you that I would be back this year. 

Half of that came true. 

I kept my promise. I am back this year. 

And things are different. I’m a year older, a year stronger, and a year deeper into this journey. This past year has brought a lot with it. I have a lot of things to share with you this month—a lot of things that I hope will help you, things that I hope will help me, and things that I just simply think need to be said. I’m looking forward to this month and I hope you are too! 

Thank you so much for being here with me. If this is your fifth year here, too, thank you! Thank you! You’re amazing. I’m so grateful. Thank you for helping me spread the awareness that matters so so much. 

Check back in tomorrow! I can’t wait to get this month started with you. 

Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment