Thursday, April 7, 2016

I'm back!

Hey. Hi. Hello. Remember me? I'm the one who writes this blog. I know it's been a million and a half years since I've written anything here (actually almost four months--but it might as well be a million and a half years) but I'm back. Still me. And still super Lymey.

I can't wait for the day when I can write the blog post telling you (assuming there is still someone reading this) that I'm Lyme free! But today is not that day. Tomorrow's not looking good either. But I'm working on it!

I've been trying to think of what to do for Lyme awareness month this year. And I think I have a good idea! Stay tuned!! This will be my third year of blogging everyday in May for it! How crazy. What a journey. Thanks for sticking it out with me!

If you have your health today, take a second to say thank you for it. To whomever or whatever you want to.  Your health is not the only thing--I still have quite a wonderful life without it--but it sure is a big thing. And I'd give anything to have mine back. And do something today to make you happy. Because even without your health you can hang onto your happiness. And that's nothing to ever take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment